PeopleSoft HCM Commitment Accounting Consultant
- Ten (10) years of PeopleSoft HCM, Payroll experience.
- Four (4) – five (5) years of experience in HCM Commitment Accounting within a higher education or state government environment
- Strong knowledge of integration with PeopleSoft Financials
- Knowledge of HR (Workforce Administration), Compensation, Payroll, Time & Labor, Encumbrance (PAYGL03), 1042s, Federal Work Study, Payroll integration with General Ledger (PAYGL02), Department Budget Maintenance, Direct-retro and Budget-retro, Base Benefits & Benefits Administration), Financials (GL), HRMS Security
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM version 9.2
- Experience in production support of the PeopleSoft application
- Experience with creating functional specifications
- Experience with developing System and User Acceptance test scripts and lead resulting testing sessions with end-users as applicable as it relate to HCM Commitment Accounting and integrations with PeopleSoft Financials
- Have working knowledge of encumbrance accounting
- Have knowledge of retro distribution
- Have working knowledge of Accounts Payable integration
- Strong problem solving experience.
- Excellent verbal skills, including conducting/leading client meetings, conducting presentations and advising implementation team on technical issues.
- Assist in planning production roll-out and deployment related activities.
- Create and maintain documentation and standards
The project will require time on-site at the Athens GA project location.
Please provide two rates in the proposal: (1) An hourly rate for onsite work inclusive of all travel and expenses, and (2) an hourly rate for remote/offsite work that does not include travel.
Hourly Rate - $/hour (Inclusive of Travel and Expenses)
Hourly Rate - $/hour (Remote/Offsite - No Travel nor Expenses Included)