Lawson Financials Consultant needed to join the Enterprise Application team. Extensive functional Lawson System expertise and experience conducting needs assessments, analyzing business processes, developing business process flows and aligning the technology solutions to business initiatives are the primary responsibility of this position. The primary function of this position will be to create Lawson v10 test scripts which comprehensively drive the validation of our “current state” configurations and processes. The goal is to identify any required functional and/or technical changes required for this upgrade from v9.0.6 to v10 during the testing phase. Consultant should provide expertise in the successful migration of S3 v9 on premise to v10 cloud. In this position, you must have the ability to work in a functional capacity in S3 as well have proven functional knowledge of the business functional area in which you are considered to be a Subject Matter Expert. Must be expert in the creation industry standard Business Analyst deliverables such as process flows, gap analysis, process definition, test planning and execution, etc.
- Structure, analyze and visualize current state and design and visualize the future state
- Design and guide the change process from current to future state with respect to people, process and technology for Accounting, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Procurement, Budget, or Benefits and Payroll
- Responsible for leading user testing as well as providing support during all other phasing of testing
- Understand and adhere to established project management policies and procedures; utilize established standards on all project documentation
- Notify Enterprise Applications leadership and/or project management where applicable of concerns or conflicts which could impede milestones; provide notification in advance to allow leadership time to effectively deal with the situation
- Clearly communicate to potential risks to a change in scope, budget and/or timeline for all assigned work
- Creation of documentation including but not limited to requirements, process flows, test plans, test scripts, communications, issue RCA, solution mock-ups and performance dashboards.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of five years of experience with the Lawson Financials (S3)
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on Lawson Financials consulting experience
- Prior Lawson S3 upgrade experience
- Experience with Infor S3 and GHR Cloud/Landmark applications
- Experience as Business Analyst for Lawson implementations
- Prior consulting experience
- Experience in multiple full suite implementations
- Excellent communication skills, strong business experience and outstanding end-user interaction
- Ability to work well in a team environment and be self-directed
- Excellent communication skills that exhibit high integrity
- Experience in capturing business requirements and validating the resulting technology solution
- Client training
***Must be able to work onsite at Atlanta Public Schools Central Office in Atlanta, GA.
Duration - 90 to 120 days