Shortlisted candidates should be able to come for an In-Person interview to our office in Atlanta.
The Individual will be self-motivated, demonstrate a constant commitment to excellence and have experience in the design, development, and unit testing of .NET applications and web services. Experience with MVC and Angular 2/4/5 is a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work with the team to analyze, design, develop, deploy, and support web applications to meet business and technical requirements
Enhance our existing development base on C#, ASP.Net, .Net core, MVC, Angular 2/4/5, JQuery/JQueryUI, Web API, Web services, LINQ and Entity Framework, HTML5/CSS, OOD & Design Patterns, Unit Testing Frameworks, SQL Server, and Oracle
Knowledge of database modeling and data structure principles, techniques and best practices
Need to write complex SQL queries and develop Stored Procedures and functions in SQL Server and Oracle environment.
Perform code reviews and do unit testing.
Able to work independently with minimal consultation from Architect/Lead.
Working Experience in Data Visualization tools such as Power BI would be good.
Working experience with Source Control Management tools such as; Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Will be Responsible for the maintenance of existing applications
Experience with Agile development practices and Scrum methodology
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or related area of study
- At least 7 years of experience developing applications in .NET environment
- Experience in Visual Studio 2003 to 2015
- Technical skills must include C#, ASP.Net, .Net core, MVC, JQuery/JQueryUI, Web API, Web services, LINQ and Entity Framework, HTML5/CSS, OOD & Design Patterns, Unit Testing Frameworks, SQL Server, and Oracle
- Experience with Agile development practices and Scrum methodology
- Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills
Experience building portal a must
MCP certification in .NET framework a plus
Experience in Angular a plus