Provide PeopleSoft functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading the internal team and school end-users through the entire systems development lifecycle for PeopleSoft Core HR. Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, testing, and cutover of PeopleSoft Core HR.
- AT least 3 full lifecycle implementations of the PeopleSoft Core HCM module
- AT least 5 years’ experience in the implementation of PeopleSoft HCM Systems and the associated integration with third-part applications
- Solid understanding of PeopleSoft Core HR setup tables and reporting
- Solid understanding of integration of all modules
- Ability to work well with people with varying technical and functional abilities
- Ability to translate PeopleSoft concepts into easy to understand terms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Effective management and leadership skills
- Driven to provide a high level of customer service
- Demonstrated successful mastery of major components of the Systems Lifecycle Development methodology in the context of major systems implementations
- Must be able to meet with clients of varying levels
- Demonstrated high level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Mastery of testing concepts and skilled in leading system testing initiatives for assigned PeopleSoft module area
- Strong teamwork and mentoring abilities as knowledge transfer to internal staff is one of the key goals for the prospective consultant
- Higher education experience
Please provide an onsite and remote rate. This position is primarily onsite.
Rates must include expenses. Will consider proposals with a higher bill rate.