Security/Workflow Consultant Requirements
- 7+ years of PeopleSoft HCM Security
- 2+ years of public sector/higher education experience
- Design, develop, integrate, test, implement, and maintain PeopleSoft security structure
- Assesses all system changes for functional security impact. Supports unit and integration testing of new roles and impact on roles as a result of changing functions
- Oversees and maintains the master definition of all functional security roles and permissions
- Works with business units, development, project, and application support teams to define and implement functional security access requirements and determine appropriate security restrictions in the systems to meet those requirements.
- Assess current Security configuration and recommend process improvements to role and row-level security
- Provide guidance and training on PeopleSoft security to end-users
- Work with auditors to ensure PeopleSoft Security Architecture is compliant with all policies and regulatory standards and requirements
- Ability to make recommendations to improve, streamline and automate PeopleSoft security Provides troubleshooting and problem resolution for functional security and resolve security issues, exceptions and escalations when identified.
- Conducts risk management analysis to identify areas of risk and to develop security measures to prevent losses.
- May create reports on status of agency information security programs and projects.
- May be required to communicate to senior executives through oral and written reports and presentations.
- 3-4 years of PeopleSoft workflow experience
- Has designed and developed various workflow scenarios at various
- Has worked with various self-service modules
Please provide an onsite and remote rate. This position is primarily onsite.
Rates must include expenses. Will consider proposals with a higher bill rate.